- A non-toxic and environment-friendly, water-based coating and remover.
- Developed and manufactured using the latest techniques by our coating experts.
- Much more durable and cost-effective than anti-graffiti films.
- Increased protection against graffiti and streaks, resistant to pen, paint, pencil and marking systems.
- Little odour.
- Flexible and UV-resistant.
- Durable coating.
- Easy to apply as a single coat.
- Easy to clean.
- Optimum result with an airless spray application, though the coating can also be applied with a roller or brush.
- No effect on the colour and retro-reflective performance when the coating is applied to reflective surfaces, such as a traffic sign.
- Buildings, walls, lifts and staircases
- Bridges and tunnels
- Traffic and advertising signs
- Viaducts and footpaths
- LipaProtect AG15 is a 2-component polyurethane water-borne coating for the protection of all types of substrates, including concrete, metal, wood, slate, tiles and some plastics. This durable, non-stick coating can be easily cleaned with LipaRemove Blue.
- LipaProtect AG15 is a clear coating for the protection of reflective surfaces, such as traffic signs and other safety signs. Furthermore, the coating does not affect the colour or retro-reflectivity.
- Application: For best results, apply a thin layer using an airless spray. (ACB can advise you on the recommended equipment).
LipaRemove Blue: our patented coating
- It is possible to clean a coating more than 50 times with LipaRemove Blue before you need to reapply it. This environment-friendly cleaner is also ideal for sensitive surfaces, such as plastics and reflective road signs.
- Can be cleaned directly.
- Supplied in easy-to-use mist sprayers.
- Re-coating is possible for long-term protection against vandalism.
- Multisurface Graffiti Remover: for surfaces that are not pre-treated and require robust cleaning.
- LipaRemove Extra removes, for example, 1-component acrylic and polyurethane paints and 2-component polyurethane paints.
- A high-performance cleaner available in easy-to-use mist sprayers or as a gel for optimum performance on vertical substrates.
- To be used according to the manufacturer’s guidelines (it is recommended to perform a small test on the surface before starting).