- Car parks
- Factory spaces
Trioxol VV EP: solvent-borne epoxy
- Designed for applying lines or coatings on industrial floors, warehouses or car parks.
- This wear- and chemical-resistant 2K coating is highly suitable for application with a roller or airless marking machine.
Trioxol VV PU: solvent-borne polyurethane
- This high-gloss coating has been developed for applying lines or coatings on floors that are frequently exposed to sunlight, e.g. a showroom.
- This coating can be applied with a roller or airless marking machine.
Trioxol WB EP: water-borne epoxy
- This water-borne 2K epoxy is the solution for large and rough surfaces.
- This coating combines the strengths of a water-based system (no odours, no VOCs, etc.) with those of an epoxy (wear resistance, chemical resistance, etc.).
Trioxol WB PE mat: water-borne epoxy
- Different applications often require a different appearance and degree of roughness. This is why ACB has also developed a matt version of the epoxy.
Trioxol WB PU: water-borne polyurethane
- This water-borne 2K coating is the counterpart of the solvent-borne polyurethanes.
- This coating knows virtually no dirt intake, keeping the lines and surfaces visible for longer.