- Markings requiring a very high degree of antiskid protection.
- Markings requiring fast drying and open to traffic, e.g. zebra crossings.
- Markings or configurations subject to a high amount of traffic.
- Cycle paths
Liparoad P 6000 range
- We have developed a range of cold plastics that you can use both outdoors and indoors.
- The difference is mainly the thixotropy and roughness. The method of application varies from product to product. The products in the Liparoad 6000 range can only be applied manually.
Liparoad P 7000 range
- This product range was developed for the mechanical application of cold plastics. They are used for larger surfaces where the speed of application is very important.
- In some situations it is necessary to apply a primer under the cold plastic.
- We have developed a number of suitable solutions for this: Lipapox prim and Lipaprim P 1200.